The Chequers Inn team would be delighted to host you for lunch or dinner.
We're here to ensure that you're delighted with our food, and our welcoming service.
We invite you to reserve your table at The Chequers Inn, and we look forward to welcoming you!
We kindly request that guests review our Booking Policy (below).
12pm-5pm (food served until 3pm)
Booking PolicyBooking Policy
- For tables up to 4 people we require a 48 hour cancellation notice prior to the reservation time, and for tables of 5 or more we require a 1 week cancellation notice prior to the reservation time.
- Cancellations made outside of those times will incur a £20 cancellation fee per person and no shows (non-attendance without cancellation) will be charged at £40 per person.
- Modifications may be made to your booking up to 24 hours prior to your reservation time (subject to availability).
- Last orders for our Tasting menu is at 1pm for lunch, and 8:15pm for dinner (Wednesday - Saturday).
Special diets and allergiesSpecial diets
- Whilst we will do our best to cater for our guests’ specific requirements, we cannot guarantee that conformity will be 100% or accept responsibilities for any unintended deficiency or resultant reaction or illness, unless caused by our negligence.
Dress CodeDress Code
- The dress code for the restaurant is smart casual;
- Trainers, tracksuits and flip-flops are not allowed.
- Shorts are now permitted excluding Friday and Saturday evenings.
Child PolicyChild Policy
- Children are welcome. However, children under the age of 6 are not permitted after 4pm.
- We regret that we are unable to accept prams and buggies anywhere on the premises.
- Unfortunately we do not have baby changing facilities.
Other NoticesOther Notices
- We do not allow dogs in the dining areas (unless they're guide dogs).
- Unfortunately we do not have a disabled toilet available.
- We ask that you do not bring in any balloons, cakes or other foodstuffs into the restaurant.